Well hello there! Welcome, welcome, welcome, to the story of DIPPED!
First, I'd like to introduce myself: my name is Kaleeko, who you might also know as the writer of the story Desperate Sims. I've been around the Sims community for a while, but I'm fairly shy so I don't show my head in public that often; it's much more likely you'll find me lurking around twitter or tumblr. Feel free to say hi: I promise, I don't bite!
The story of 'Dipped' is actually something that came to me a while ago as something I wanted to do as part of Desperate Sims--but I realized after a while that there was no way I could contain it under the current premise of that blog. Unfortunately, you know what it's like when there's a tale inside you itching to be told; try as I might to resist putting my hands into another time sink, it was a battle I swiftly lost.
So, between Berry slowly luring me into the world of Berry Sweets, and the faces and personalities of Bubble Buzz beginning to surface, the story began to finally take shape. And now, I'm incredibly excited to get to share it with you all!
You can read a bit about what to expect from the story on the About Page, read a little about the characters on the Staff Page, and see everything that's been written so far on the Table of Contents. Thank you SO much for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy what you read!
And now, if you're ready: Let's take a dip!
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Testy testy!
ReplyDelete