Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Happy Haps!


"You haven't written about me in a while. I don't like this."

Well, Hyacinth, I don't like it much either. :( Unfortunately, it's going to have to stay that way for a little bit longer--if you're curious why, please read this update on Desperate Sims to see what's going on! I promise though, I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can! ♥


"What about your readers? They're probably, like, so impatient with you right now."

Probably. >_> I definitely don't like leaving stories hanging for so long! Especially when I have so many things floating in my head I just want to get out!

But, to keep you guys entertained while I'm on hiatus--I do have a present for you guys!


Yep! The Bubble Buzz is now up for download! Click here for details on how to download/install it.

Notes:
  • There is differences between this and my version; I had to remove all store content to get it to work for other people. I apologize; if you happen to have that store content, feel free to redecorate to your heart's content!
  • There are some minor spoilery things located on the lot; by putting it in your game, you're making a pinky-promise to me not to spoil these things for anyone else. I warn you--I've always been wanting to start a pinky collection!!
  • Feel free to use the Bubble Buzz as a hangout, but if you want to use it as a major element in your story (i.e., having one of your sims work there) please run it by me first--at least for now. Once I'm able to get the next few chapters of Dipped out, it won't be that big of a deal. :3


"So... That's it? You're just gonna leave us? Berry save us..."

Oh come on, you'll survive. Stop whining.

If you *really* need something else, though... Here's the guy that's going to be giving you guys trouble, real soon.


"Dude. His assistant is hot!"

... Thought you'd say that.

Anyways, for now--cheerio! See ya when I see ya. :) <3

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm definitely downloading the Bubble Buzz for my game! Thanks, and again, good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee too cute! Yey, Bubble Buzz up for dld!! Thank you for sharing your magnificence! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "(i.e., having one of your sims work there) " Bahahahaha. ha. haha.

    I love you. I also love your pictures. Gah, so jealous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Promise I'll get to thinking in a bit more detail for you all soon T___T I'm having flashes every once and a while but still can't focus on it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do we need LN for Bubble Buzz to work? It's not working for me... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately, yes, you may need it. :( It has a professional bar, a dance floor, a piano, and most of the decor is from Late Night as well.

    If you haven't, make sure you try the .package version--and make sure you install it in the right location (the Library folder in your Sims3Documents). It SHOULD work, but if it doesn't, you may be a bit out of luck... I can try and upload a version without the big Late Night items at some point, but you'll lose most everything in the interior. Sorry, dear. :( ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh don't be sorry! Thanks for the bit on the .package version though. I go have a looksie in my files and see if i downloaded the .package format and put in a diffrent place. And no, you don't need to upload a non-LN Bubble Buzz, as you said much of the interior would be lost and I think that you should'nt go through the trouble. Besides, it's almost christmas and I might be getting it! Thanks again! :)
    P.S. This is lyonserin, I'm just too lazy to log on. :)

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

"Dipped" is a Berry Sweet Sims 3 story about the lives and secrets of the employees of Sugar Valley's newest java joint, the Bubble Buzz.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP