Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dipping Back In!


Oh I know. I so punny, hur, hur!

But, yes! After far too long, Dipped is finally very close to having Chapter 3 released, as well as a more regular posting schedule. I feel guilty for starting a project that I immediately had to back off of for a while to deal with RL issues and the like, but now with things starting to settle down again I can work on getting Dipped back to where it should be. Hopefully some of you guys are still kickin' around wondering when I'd be back!

You won't have to wonder any more, though, because a new post will be going up in a few days! So make sure to keep a look out for when that goes up. C=

Some Other News:

As some of you may have noticed, the wonderful Altheaquin of Noir Nights posted the first chapter of her new legacy heir a while back, which involves the characters from Bubble Buzz--and that's because we'll be doing a crossover for her current gen! So, if you aren't already, make sure to keep your eyes peeled for updates both here and there, so you can see the story unfold through both of our narratives. (Which I am SO excited about!)

Also, as the Showtime release came with a new community lot type "Coffeehouse", I decided to update Bubble Buzz for the new expansion. The Buzz is definitely a place that encourages performing artists to come and entertain the patrons, so having a bigger stage was only fitting, anyways!




Before installing, though, please make sure to read the notes on the download page. They are important!


For right now, that's all! As I just finished my latest storyline in Desperate Sims, I'll be focusing more on Dipped for a while, as well as my newest mini-blog, Yours Truly, Margo. I'll definitely be keeping myself busy, but I sure am glad to be back and doing Sim things again.

Cheers~! ♥

1 comment:

  1. *rabid foaming* So excited to see Dipped coming back! And I look forward to seeing the collaboration between you and Thea.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

"Dipped" is a Berry Sweet Sims 3 story about the lives and secrets of the employees of Sugar Valley's newest java joint, the Bubble Buzz.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP